How to Nominate
Community & Civic Awards 2021- Nomination Form (PDF, 441 Kb)
Nomination Form for 2021 Little Paxton Parish Council Community & Civic Awards.
Closing date 5th June 2021.
There are four categories for the Awards
Good Neighbour of the Year- recognising an individual who goes out of their way to help friends & neighbours.
Community Group- recognising the achievement of various groups which benefit local residents/community.
Fund Raiser of the Year - recognising an individual who has shown fund raising efforts and applied great personal effort.
Volunteer of the Year - recognising a volunteer who has given their time freely and unselfishly to help others in the community.
Terms & & Conditions
- The person or group being nominated must reside in Little Paxton or be involved with initiatives that directly benefit Little Paxton's community.
- The nominator must have permission from the nominee to share their contact details on this form.
- You can nominate for as many categories as you would like. However, separate submissions and supporting information must be provided in each case.
- The nominator agrees to receive email communications from Little Paxton Parish Council but can unsubscribe from this at any time.
- The Awards Panel reserves the right to exclude any individual or group they do not believe meet the eligibility criteria.
- The Awards Panel retains the right not to make an award in a particular category.
- All decisions made by the Awards Panel are final.